Here are some things you can do to help spread the word about the Small Town Rules
We could really use your help with some of these quick and easy ways you can help spread the word. Thanks!
Send us your photo!
Take a photo with Small Town Rules and we’ll share it in our sidebar and on our Twitter stream. Here are a couple of ways to make it more special:
- Get outside and show us where you live.
- Put yourself in the picture.
Tweet it to us at @SmallTownRules
Here are some tweets you can use or change:
- I’m reading @SmallTownRules. Get the Intro free here: http://bit.ly/GUhnoI (click to edit and then post on Twitter)
- Big business can learn a lot from @SmallTownRules. Read the intro here: http://bit.ly/GUhnoI (click to edit and then post on Twitter)
Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Share this as a status update: (copy and paste)
- I’m checking out Barry Moltz and Becky McCray’s new book Small Town Rules. You can read the introduction for free here: http://bit.ly/GUhnoI
- Big business can learn a lot from the Small Town Rules. Read the Intro here: http://bit.ly/GUhnoI
- Even the largest companies must compete for customers as if they were small, local businesses. Read more in Small Town Rules: http://bit.ly/GUhnoI
On the Amazon book pages, you can help us out several ways:
- Write a review of the hardback or Kindle version – scroll down and click the ‘Create your own review’ button
- Click “Like” on the hardback or Kindle version - it doesn’t do anything on Facebook, it only “Likes” the book on Amazon
- Tag the book: Scroll down to “Tags Customers Associate with This Product” and feel free to use some of the more popular terms, like: business, marketing, branding, and social marketing
- Make a List with favorite books in a related theme. (Listmania instructions here.)
Vine, Pinterest, GoodReads, StumbleUpon, etc.
We’d love it if you’d share Small Town Rules on any social network!
Blog About It
- See our media page for story resources about Small Town Rules
Thanks for your help! –Becky and Barry